From the website: The story begins in 1888 when 202, 204 and 206 W. Pratt Street were constructed. At this time the port of Baltimore was still young and many prominent merchants lived near the wharves close to their business. By the mid nineteenth century the port grew, and as it did, the block began to commercialize. In the late 1940's this building was acquired by the Pratt Furniture Company and remained so until 1980 when it then became P.J. Cricketts. In 1992 the Oliver's took over P.J. Cricketts, which then became the Wharf Rat.
Wide variety of Oliver Ales
Amstel Light, Blue Moon, Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors Light, Corona, Corona Light, Dogfish Head 60 Minute, Harp, Heineken, Leffe, Lindemans Framboise, Michelob Ultra, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Miller Lite, Natty Boh, Coors Light, Negro Modelo, PBR, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale